Friday, May 05, 2006

Prayer

Maybe it's because I'm 35, but I find myself at a time in my life where I wonder about the future. I wonder if the path I am currently on, while a great one, is the only path I will take for the rest of my life. I end up with no answers. But I stumbled across a prayer recently that has been helpful.

"O Lord, you know me.
You know when I sit and when I stand.
You have me always present in your mind.
For this, Lord, I thank you.
You know the path for my life and what is best for me.
Lord, reveal to me the path I am to walk.
Bless me and guide me and be Lord to me
so that whichever road I take
I may do all for your glory.
In Jesus' name. Amen.
--from the Beech Grove Benedictine Community

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home